Search Engine Optimization For Beginners
The technique of boosting the quality and quantity of search engine traffic to a website or a web page is known as search engine optimization (SEO). Rather than direct or paid traffic, SEO focuses on unpaid traffic (also known as “natural” or “organic” search results). Unpaid traffic can come via picture searches, video searches, academic searches, news searches, and industry-specific vertical search engines, among other things.
This course is designed to teach course takers the basic of SEO and how to apply/use tools to best optimize their web page .
The course objective is to…
- Understand the latest SEO ranking factors.
- Understand consumer keyword search behaviour.
- Identify how to optimize on-page elements including titles, meta descriptions, page headings and content.
- Evaluate and improve your website’s SEO
- Build backlinks to your website at scale to increase your website’s visibility on the search engine results page
- Use insights from keyword research and reporting to improve your search performance
section 1: Introduction to SEO
A brief introduction of the course out line
This video entails the introduction to SEO and it's definition.
This video entails the importance of SEO on a website
kindly attempt all questions
section 2: Keyword Research
This video describes the purpose of an online search
This video entails the introduction to keyword research, it's definition and types
section 3: On-Page SEO
This video explains what ON-page SEO is and it's factors
section 4: Off-Page SEO
This video explains some of the SEO action that happens out side our website
This video entails some of the basic rules/principles in link building
section 5: SEO for youTube
a practical view of how SEO works on YouTube